Friday, July 28, 2017

"I don't follow rules, I follow dogs on social media" - video

Click here to see the video:
  I don't follow rules, I follow dogs on social media (2:16)

Elsewhere in the video, she claims she's been working hard but whispers she's actually been looking at pictures of baby goats instead.
 And here is the tie-in -- a photo of baby goats with baby Kuvasz.
Thanks to Ábrahám of Kuvasz-Őr! Kuvasz Guard! for the photo of the goats and Kuv. 

This is my new favorite YouTube star, from the KatieRyanAva FB page. The mother, Katie, takes funny videos of her daughter playing various characters; these videos have become very popular, with Katie and Ava appearing on national TV and in popular consumer magazines. 

In this video she plays a character called "Charlene."  Related to Kuvasz? No, but I'll make it fit. She does have a large dog with white curly fur, but it's not a Kuvasz. Plus, her comment may be my new motto, for myself and this blog: "I don't follow rules, I follow dogs on social media." --- since this blog is on social media and is about dogs.