Monday, October 17, 2016

4,000 posts on Kuvasz Klips!

The Kuvasz Klips blog now has 4,000 posts!
That's a lot of scrolling to do, to look through all of  them, but it's worth it for celebrating the beautiful Hungarian Kuvasz! And it's an even more impressive number when considering that the blog features a fairly obscure subject--a rare dog breed, the Kuvasz.

The blog has photos of Kuvasz and Kuvasz "cousins" (which is to say their fellow Livestock Guardian Dogs) from all six continents of the world where dogs live!

THANK YOU to all of you who have shared photos and made this blog so great.

If you have a photo of your Kuvasz that you'd like to share, link to me on Facebook or email me at amy@amyelf.com. I answer each with a note that the pic was received and will be posted soon. If you don't get that message from me, please try again.

If you have a photo already on the blog and would like to change or add or delete anything about it, contact me via FB or email.

Remember that we have a Kuvasz memorial page too, at Kuvasz Memorial. It has over 3,600 views and 112 posts. I know there are a lot of Rainbow Bridge tribute pages for dogs, but this one is just for Kuvasz. You can send me photos and info about any of your deceased Kuvasz, whether recent or from years ago. We love and remember them all.